Sunday, December 23, 2018

Key Lime Pie in the Instant Pot

My daughter, Melissa, and I decided to get together after church today and start cooking for Christmas Eve dinner. She made a low carb, low sugar chocolate chip cookie, and I made the Double Pecan Thumbprints cookie recipe from bon appetite magazine. While she and my husband liked it, I can honestly say its not my favorite. It did taste comparable to the Pecan Sandies that you buy at the store. We also cooked a Key Lime Pie in the instant pot, using the recipe from pressurecookingtoday.com. It is currently in the refrigerator cooling down. I am counting down the hours to sample it.
I enjoyed spending time with my daughter. What desserts are you making for Christmas Dinner? Picture from pinterest.com from Pressure Cooking Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment