Thursday, December 20, 2018

My Instant Pot

I love my new Instant Pot!

For Christmas, my husband gave me an instant pot duo 8qt size. It will pressure cook and I am most excited about making yogurt!
Doesn't it look nice next to my KitchenAid mixer! I spent a week making suppers only in the instant pot. I absolutely love it. There are some recipes that I found required just as much time as cooking in the oven. My husband is diabetic and I work really hard on making bread free meals. Let me just say right here is that doesn’t always happen because I also have a teenager in the house as well. You do wait on the pot to warm up, much like an oven. Maybe I am biased, but I think food tastes better out of the instant pot. Since I try to cook 99% of the time and make it healthy, occasionally my family requests of all things, hamburger helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment